c Julschge fashion ♡: Travel: New York City

Mittwoch, 25. März 2015

Travel: New York City



New York, New York ...

"If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere"; that's what they say. And indeed, visiting the City in February made me realize that there's some true core in this saying. It was so unbelievable cold over there! The first day I felt quite self-confident about running around in my autumn slippers and my super chic outfit. But soon I got to face the truth that it was just too cold to go on like this.. That's why I didn't take any outfit pictures in New York for you; which makes me actually feel so sad. Because to be honest: How cool is this? Taking super cool pictures of some perfect dressed Outfits in THE City...? Well.. just too cool! Unfortunately I ran around with two tops, two pullover, tights, leggings over my tights, jeggings over my leggings and with a jacket all over the face as well as my scarf around everything that wasn't already covered by my jacket. And yes, I was still frozen! But since this was my first time at all in the USA of course I wanted to see some of New York rather than going there only for Fashion Week. Yet, it was a great time in New York; especially during the Valentine's Day period! I could literally feel the spreaded love in the air.. And of course I am going to share those magical impressions with you! I also shopped a lot of new cloths, which I have been thinking about showing you in an extra "New York Haul" article including some personal shopping tips. Would you be interested in such a post? Just let me know :) But for now enjoy the pictures.
See you soon Loves :*




Wall Street
sad atmosphere at the 9/11 memorial
Times Square
New York Skyline with the new One World Trade Center
Manhattan by night - view from Top of the Rock
My Tip for you: Chelsea Market with various Restaurants 
Valentine's Day - Empire State Building

Kommentare :

  1. Tolle Bilder! Ich liebe New York *__* Auch wenn ich da noch nie war, aber will da auch mal hin :D
    Liebe Grüße Marina von,

    -->ThinkingOutLoud<--

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wunderschöne bilder. ich mag new york sehr, es ist so eine pulsierende stadt. lg


    beautyliciousd.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Hello sweets ♥
Feel free to leave your oppinion and thoughts below!
I will read any of your comments and I'm looking forward to every feedback :)
Love, Julia