c Julschge fashion ♡: Weekend Inspiration: A touch of Burgundy

Freitag, 6. März 2015

Weekend Inspiration: A touch of Burgundy


Classy Chic


I just fell in Love with those Goodies and felt like I needed to share them with you all. I really can't say why but it's been a while since I am totally obsessed with Burgundy as a colour. I especially enjoy adding some Burgundy hints, such as nail polish or lipstick, to my Outfits to give them a minimal touch of colour. How do you think about this Outfit? I'd really love to shop all them items and just wear it like in the picture!
See you soon <3

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hello sweets ♥
Feel free to leave your oppinion and thoughts below!
I will read any of your comments and I'm looking forward to every feedback :)
Love, Julia